Our goal is to create an environment with integrity and commitment to on-going education. Your role as a Hair Designer is imperative to our future successes!
- Be at work location 15 minutes before the appointed hour (no exceptions).
- Present a fashionable, groomed image (i.e., clothes clean and pressed, hair and make-up already done).
- Arrive at work with a good attitude; greet everyone with warmth and courtesy; leave your problems at home. If you can’t, request to leave and manage your personal life so you can be with your guest.
- Suggest retail. Retail equals retention! Use the What, Why, How System with each guest.
- Up service guests by recommending other services in the salon.
- Respect and abide by the rules set by the company.
- Keep work area clean, neat, and free from clutter at all times.
- Participate in all training activities and meetings set up by the company.
- Continually practice skills that will have you continuing to offer better service and a higher standard of work to clients.
- Keep the salon impeccable.
- Know all the services and products and pricing offered by the salon.
- Have and know the product knowledge of stock carried by the company. Ask for support if you’re unclear!
- Never refuse a guest request for your service, find a way to service the guest. ASK FOR SUPPORT!
- When not attending guests make your time well spent – help other stylists, help clean, watch educational videotape or market yourself and services.
Always promote yourself and company positively by using referral cards.